The Command Center is the central point to reach everything else.
It gives me the following information about my empire:
- what the name of my empire is
- what the name of my emperor (me) is, I can change the names by myself (Change empire information)
- the time I requested my last report
- what the names of my planets are (set names in your villa).
- how many reports I can request today and if I might request one now
- I can destroy my empire,
- look at the Top-Ten or the status of Sol (how many emperors, planets...) or
- ask the Masters of Sol stupid questions.
- After the last report I had 12 people. Now there where two born, so I have 14 people which pay taxes (one Money-Unit per person and report)
- The report tells me how many goods, energy and money I produced and used since the last report and how much space is left in my depots.
- If all space is used up I should build new depots because everything which can not be stored is lost.
- To build structures I need money. If I don't have enough I should go and request the next report.
- The map shows me one of my planets.
- Units and buildings have a different view range. Everything outside that range will be invisible.
- Show only terrain info hides all my buildings and units and only the terrain will be visible. An important function if I need to build a new structure for which I have to find a specific type of terrain.
- Last Report shows the last report I requested.
- And I am able to go back to the Command Center.
After clicking on a visible field I come to the terrain information which shows me:
- Which emperor owns this field.
- What type of ground is this field made of.
- If this field doesn't belong to another emperor and there is no building on it I can click on Build to get a list of all buildings which I may erect here.
- Most buildings need a specific type of ground to be build (Sand, Wood, Swamp, Ice, ...).
- If there is a unit on this field.
- Units can only move one field up, down, left or right per turn.
- I may move units if I still have money, the unit is not switched off and the ground is pleasing.
- And as usual I can go back to the planet map or the Command Center.
The villa is my headquarter. On other planets I have a Planet Control to serve the same functions.
If I click the villa on my planet map I may go to Planet Information where I may
- change the name of my planet
- see a list of my goods
- and a list of things I need to reach the next level
Back to the beginning.